Search This Blog

Home

Friday 2 April 2010

Third Time Lucky

Obviously I have nothing better to do than keep on posting today. This is a record for me, 3 in a row. But I couldn't resist. Here's a joke for the holidays, curtsy of my dear sister:

After the holiday dinner, the 2 couples split – the men to smoke on the balcony, the women chat in the kitchen (probably clearing the dishes – editor’s note).
One woman tells the other:
We had sex yesterday. It was a disaster. My husband came home from work, had dinner in 3 minutes, we had sex in 4 minutes, 2 minutes later he was snoring in my ear. How was your evening?
The other tells her story: It was fantastic. My husband asked me out for dinner and let me choose the restaurant. We walked home after dinner, a lovely one hour walk. When we got home he lit some candles and we fooled around for an hour, then had amazing sex for another hour at least, and in the end, imagine that - we even talked for an hour.

The smoking husbands on the balcony are having the same conversation.
The first husband: We had sex yesterday. It was amazing. I came home from work, dinner was already made, I finished it in 5 minutes, we fucked for 5 minutes, and I fell asleep right after. Simply incredible. How was your night?
The second husband: It was a catastrophe. I came home from work to find there was no electricity so I had to take the wife to a restaurant, she insisted on choosing. It was so pricey I had no money left for a cab so we had to walk home. When we got there the electricity was still out so I lit some candles to be able to see what I’m doing. I was so upset it took me an hour to get an erection, and another hour of fucking until I managed to finish, it was very frustrating. After all that I just couldn’t fall asleep and she kept on yakking for an hour until we finally got to sleep.

No comments: