Search This Blog

Home

Friday 23 April 2010

The Secret In Their Eyes

Just saw this fabulous Argentinian film tonight, it is written in the good old Latin story telling style, with twists and turns, lives and loves lost and found, accompanied by the most important thing - Passion.
There were so many quotes worth remembering, it's beautifully written and delivered. I don't remember them and don't have the script, but one thing stuck in my mind, and forgive me, I may be paraphrasing here: There is one thing we can't change, one thing that we love the most, that gives meaning to our lives and that is Passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its:

"A guy can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion,his God. But there's one thing he can't change. He can't change his passion..."

And then...THE STADIUM SCENE!! -i love that scene-

Renaissance Man said...

Thank you anon, for the quote. I love this film.