Search This Blog

Home

Thursday 13 March 2008

Update on The Man


Remember that Paul Smith and Thierry Mugler items from a few days ago, in the picture? Well, they're GONE, including the tie!
A new member of Renaissance Man fan club was delighted to find and purchase them. See what I mean? (maybe I should start a fan club?)
So now my beautiful window man is wearing a Ted Baker gorgeous shirt made of cotton so delicate it feels like silk, with cuff links, a brown silk scarf, a Hugo Boss cream cashmere jacket and a London Fog trench coat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thank you very much for pointing them out to me! Absolutely love them -- I will definitely be dropping in frequently!

Renaissance Man said...

You're most welcome, professor, and I'm delighted that you visit the blog.

Unknown said...

i'm sorry i can't came to see with my own eyes the new outfit you pot on BOBY, i cant see enybody look like this in israel !!!