Search This Blog

Home

Thursday 13 March 2008

Commando advertising

I've decided I'm going to win my customers one at a time. I give my business card to deserving members of the male population as I go about life.
Last night I had a drink with my dear friend Linda at a nice little place in the neighbourhood. The waiter was dresses with style and seemed like the kind of guy who might like to pop in, so when we paid, I slipped my card in there. As we were leaving I asked him if he saw it and he did, said he kept it and we chatted a little, I told him he looks like a man of distinction. I think he'll come by.
Last week I gave my card to a group of musicians performing at The Gladstone Hotel. One of them came to introduce himself and thanked me, promising to visit. I figure I'm just going to keep doing it and see where that takes me.

No comments: