Search This Blog

Home

Tuesday 11 March 2008

New client, new book, same old me

A new one came in today. Extremely good looking, pleasant and soft spoken. Very well dressed. Brought a few high-end things, and said more are to come. He works in TV, always has to look his best so he gets a good size budget for clothes (some people have all the luck) and has many items to get rid of. Planned to come in for some time now but didn't have a chance until today. I hope it's a beginning of a good relationship, business wise.

It was a rather quiet day otherwise, and I made too much progress in my current reading material: Crow Lake by Mary Lawson. I'm trying to pace myself without much success, not to finish it too quickly, it's so good. It brings me to tears every now and then. It also makes me fall in love with Canada (the little of it that I know) all over again, and makes me want to get away from the city. That's not very likely to happen any time soon.

No comments: