Search This Blog

Home

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Moving On, New Quote

It takes time to recover after being violated. I'm not quite over it yet.
I think the biggest damage was done to my soul. When i started this project, I was optimistic, full of positivity and love to everyone who came into my shop. These days I feel different.
The door is now barred. The window is still in progress.
I'm made to think about security, when I don't want to. I keep thinking - what's to protect here that's so important? a few used clothes, what's the big deal. Still, keeping thieves out seems essential somehow.
This is the pipe they used to break the door. I think it's quite beautiful.

It's time for a new quote: this one is for Remembrance Day, and for violent people everywhere:

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.
Lao Tzu

No comments: