Search This Blog

Home

Thursday 12 November 2009

Confessions



I must admit that one of my favourite things to do in the shop is listen to people talk about their love life. It makes me think about all that's good in life.
One of my lovelier customers told me he's in love with a beautiful girl, and the way he described her confirmed that: he talked about her skin, small imperfections, her gait, her art. They are very young, it's wonderful. He asked for some advice. I told him to be always kind, most of all when things start getting complicated and shadows we all carry inside are revealed.
He bought 2 items that are normally not something he would wear. Thank you, lovely girl. He looked very good wearing them.
Change is good, isn't it?

1 comment:

lin said...

sis'
i'm glad to see yuo'r back in .kuk