Search This Blog

Home

Tuesday 10 March 2009

I have a confession to make

I read my horoscope. There, I've said it. Think of me what you will.

I read this one today and it made me laugh out loud, so I'm sharing it with you, whoever you may be. See why I do it?


Libra Horoscope for week of March 5, 2009


Cartoonist Gary Larson defines luposlipaphobia as the fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly-waxed floor. According to my reading of the astrological omens, there is a real danger you could fall victim to that deluded phobia. And it is definitely a delusion. No timber wolves will be in your immediate future. If you hope to avoid this mistaken anxiety, as well as other equally irrelevant and unproductive superstitions, you should have a nice long talk with yourself as soon as you finish reading this. Be very clear and strict and rational as you explain how important it is to be very clear and strict and rational right now.



Courtesy of http://www.freewillastrology.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi Hi :-)
Tam