Search This Blog

Home

Monday 9 March 2009

Guest Post: A Woman's Renaissance

So, I (a woman) always think of and frequently go to, Renaissance Man when shopping for the men in my life. And they do appreciate it! But for me, the fun of RM doesn't stop there. I have benefited from checking out the shelves and racks not only for those guys, but for my very own wardrobe. Saturday I went in just to visit. Hah! While I was there, I spied the cosiest and most terrific fleece-lined hooded jacket I could hope for, in a perfect-for-me colour and size. Now, you gotta know this isn't the first time this has happened to me at RM. Last summer there was a certain lightweight, hooded yellow rainjacket, great little pockets all over the place (are we sensing a theme here?), that folded up into a hiking belt. Let's just say I own two great jackets from RM and I plan to check in regular-like...

RM, keep doing what you do!

lnxne

No comments: