Search This Blog

Home

Friday 26 September 2008

That clever SOB

Managed to write a great film, a real pleasure to spend 2 hours in the midst of this creation - Vicki Christina Barcelona is so well written, and so beautifully filmed. I don't like Woody Allen anymore, after he just couldn't resist picking his next woman from his own dining room table and convincing himself it was all in good taste, I couldn't laugh at his jokes anymore.
Nevertheless I had a great time and I end up thinking if I could ever have managed to live the life of such high drama - love, art, changing partners and countries and all that. I sort of did, for a while, and it was exhostingly interesting and fun. But now that I'm older and not much wiser? don't know. I suspect you can't do things like that when you have kids to consider.

No comments: