Search This Blog

Home

Friday 7 November 2008

What is it with Mae West?

It boggles the mind, I confess. Ever since I posted a quote and a picture of Mae West, a few months ago, the amount of visitors here keeps increasing. I had no idea people are so fascinated by her, she must be a cult persona.
In any case, if you stumble upon this blog because of her and you keep reading, I'm glad. I love that picture of hers, she was such a gutsy, sexy woman, long before Madonna came around.
If you are a MW fan, please tell me what is it that keeps you drown to her.

Here's another eloquent quote from her:

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what the obsession is but a Mae West inspired line of products seems to be in the making

http://www.licensemag.com/licensemag/Art/New-Mae-West-Products-Given-the-Greenlight/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/562214?ref=25

Renaissance Man said...

Thanks for that, whoever you are...