Search This Blog

Home

Thursday 12 July 2007

Swindled


I let myself be swindled as an experiment. I knew that the man would not come back to pay for the pants he was wearing but I wanted to believe for a moment that he would. It's not a big loss money wise, but to think he stood in my shop for over an hour telling me his life's story, and all the time thinking how stupit I must be, that is a bit of a loss. Also, one of the first things he asked me was if I am Jewish, and I can't help thinking that he thought it was OK to steal from me because I am.
There is a lesson to be learnt every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).