Search This Blog

Home

Saturday 3 July 2010

What a difference a week makes

It's Pride weekend and the city has changed colours, from bleak and scary to bright and silly. the streets around here are brimming with people who discard their usual clothing and opt for either bare skin or outfits so outrageous you just have to lough.
This evening walking home from work a group of lovely men and women, who normally you wouldn't look twice at, strode down Alexander street in full S&M regalia, corsets, chains, leather and plastic galore. Oh they were scrumptious and looked like they were heading to a night of delicious debauchery. Alas, I was so mesmerized I didn't have time to snap my camera at them in time.
I did dress my female mannequin appropriately for the Dyke Parade though, helmet, leather vest and bare breasts, as required.


I found a security convex mirror at a junk shop and waiting to put it up as soon as I recruit some help. Here I sit in it's reflection, dust and all:

No comments: